Additionally, the conference call will be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed by all interested parties through the Investor Relations section of Blackstone’s website www.blackstone.com. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available on our website or by dialing +1 (888) 286-8010 (U.S. domestic) or +1 (617) 801-6888 (international) pass code number 77048876, beginning approximately two hours after the event.
To pre-register for the conference call please use the following link: https://cossprereg.btci.com/prereg/key.process?key=PL8EGCG7P
To pre-register for the webcast please use the following link: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1037335
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our asset management businesses include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, hedge fund solutions, non-investment grade credit, secondary funds, and multi asset class exposures falling outside of other funds’ mandates. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com.Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free