Stiller, who co-wrote, directed and starred in the original film, promised that a sequel is still in the works, though it won't hit theaters in the near future.
"The film's been discussed and in some way in the works for 10 years," Stiller told an audience at the
Stiller did offer fans a ray of hope. The 48-year-old actor added that his
"I can't say that it's actually a reality yet, but I hope some day it is," he said. "It's been about 10 years now. It's going to be old Derek Zoolander."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World