Alight Planning, a fast-growing and innovative provider of industry-specific software applications, today announced the general availability of Alight Mortgage Lending, its new application for the mortgage lending industry.
"With the input and participation of mortgage-industry leaders and experts, we're charting a new course for the mortgage lending industry, said
"Customers can use Alight Mortgage Lending to quickly understand the impact of marketplace events on their financial performance, at anytime, and make immediate decisions," added McGovern.
Alight Mortgage Lending gives users the ability to quickly and easily plan for future changes and growth opportunities in their business and industry, including:
• Planning for expansion, including the opening of new branches and lines of business
• Clear and up-to-the minute views of cash flow requirements
• Real-time planning for optimal staffing levels
• Deep insights into warehouse utilization
"Alight Mortgage Lending has changed how I work and how I view the entire budgeting and planning process," said
Alight Mortgage Lending is a SaaS application, with anytime, anywhere access, including on mobile devices. Alight Mortgage Lending is also available on-premises for those firms that prefer deployed solutions. In either case, customers have full access to the applications broad functionality.
"We're particularly excited about this launch, as for the first time, mortgage lending firms will have a real-time understanding of the myriad ripple effects that industry changes and events have on their income statements, balance sheets and cash flows. Alight Mortgage Lending will be the tool they use to turn challenges into opportunities," concluded McGovern.
About Alight Planning
Alight Planning is a fast-growing provider of industry-specific applications that help firms transform how they view planning and budgeting and make it a constant and relevant part of their businesses. Alight Planning has over 300 customers, across some of the most dynamic and complex industries, including financial services, telecommunications, health care, mining and food and beverage. Alight Planning is committed to helping customers achieve and sustain top financial performance.
For more information visit alightplanning.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11963620.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland