The company, which produces security software and IT services, proposed a total dividend of
Acquisitions contributed 23% of revenues and 29% of gross profit during the year.
After the year end the company has acquired
In the company's Professional Services business gross profit was
In Managed and Support Services gross profit rose to
Technology Sales gross profit declined to
The company said it expects the level of gross profit from legacy product sales to continue to decline, although it expects revenues from services for
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years