- The Emerging Banker Division is 100% non-delegated;
- Banks utilize approved fulfillment centers to ensure additional compliance safety on each transaction; and
- The EBD offers conventional products, both conforming and jumbo. No FHA or VA products are available.
"This program will help bankers serve their customers' mortgage financial needs and - for some - allow them to continue offering mortgage loans in their community," said
Bankers interested in this new program or other ABA endorsed mortgage lending solutions should visit aba.com/mortgage or call 1-800-BANKERS.
ABA endorsed solutions help banks make money, save money, diversify income and improve efficiency. Backed by our comprehensive due-diligence process, these select solutions are analyzed by industry experts, field-tested by bankers and meet stringent quality and customer-service standards. From compliance and insurance to payments and mortgage lending, you'll find products and services to enhance your bank's bottom line. Learn more at aba.com/endorsed.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140624-30FurigayJane-4775583 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad