- The Emerging Banker Division is 100% non-delegated;
- Banks utilize approved fulfillment centers to ensure additional compliance safety on each transaction; and
- The EBD offers conventional products, both conforming and jumbo. No FHA or VA products are available.
"This program will help bankers serve their customers' mortgage financial needs and - for some - allow them to continue offering mortgage loans in their community," said
Bankers interested in this new program or other ABA endorsed mortgage lending solutions should visit aba.com/mortgage or call 1-800-BANKERS.
ABA endorsed solutions help banks make money, save money, diversify income and improve efficiency. Backed by our comprehensive due-diligence process, these select solutions are analyzed by industry experts, field-tested by bankers and meet stringent quality and customer-service standards. From compliance and insurance to payments and mortgage lending, you'll find products and services to enhance your bank's bottom line. Learn more at aba.com/endorsed.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140624-30FurigayJane-4775583 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays