Zain KSA took a strong step toward meeting its subscribers' needs of data services launching the latest postpaid package (Xtra). The new package now offers a monthly subscription of 1 TB along with a free router and up to 3 extra SIM cards, allowing subscribers to use the data on 4 different devices at the same time.
Xtra also offers several features, including 2,400 local minutes on all networks, 300 free international minutes, and 512 MB free data roaming service, in addition to a choice of the latest smart phones. Subscribers to the new package can also choose a diamond vanity number worth more than SR100,000 for free with the package.
The company's offer is described as the first of its kind in the field of telecommunications around the world, with the large amounts of data available to users and the ability to use them on a range of smart phones, routers, tablets and other devices.
The company is also known for the large expansion of its 4G network, as it was crowned the best 4G/LTE network provider in the Kingdom, according to the 2013 TELSA international conference, in addition to providing the first 4G network in the Kingdom in 2011.
Zain KSA had launched its latest packages with the subscribers' sole interest in mind. Offering them a full range of telecommunications services from one source through several flexible packages that meet the increasing demand on data services fueled by the spread of communication applications used by business men and younger subscribers in particular.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World