The council said, the
The city projected general fund expenditures of almost
The city projected revenues of around
According to the budget report, factors that contributed to the deficit, include an increase in health insurance premiums, employees compensation insurance and property insurance. Benefits and salaries are predicted to grow 10%, restoring some of the losses labor groups experienced four years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy