Amazon has announced its first ever smartphone on Wednesday.
This new phone helps shoppers by using six cameras that are capable of making sense of its user's face and its surrounding.
The e device's most important feature, dubbed as Firefly," uses audio and object recognition technology to identify products and present the user with ways to buy the items through Amazon.
For eg., users can simply capture a picture of a book, and Firefly will provide its title and author, give additional information about it and offer ways to purchase it.
Amazon says there is room in the market for something different, seven years after Apple's iPhone took over the category.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO