Tenders are invited for Test/Pilot for Credit Card/Debit Card/Mobile Phone Enabled Parking Meters The City of Montpelier (City) is seeking to update and modernize its on-street parking meters to accommodate credit and debit cards. In order to select a new City standard for such meters, the City is soliciting interest from manufacturers and/or their representatives to participate in a test/ pilot program.
Major organization :
Address : Attn: Chief Anthony Facos City Hall 39 Main Street Montpelier VT 05602 Contact Person : Mr.
Email : email@example.com
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2014-07-17
Tender documents : T22704720.pdf
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps