The Samsung Galaxy K zoom, the only smartphone in the world with an optical zoom camera, has been launched in
"Crafted for ease, portability and fun, the K zoom captures brilliant images and videos, and comes stocked with the best apps and functions for dynamic consumers on the move," said
"The Galaxy K zoom is the only smartphone that allows consumers to capture moments with 10x optical zoom (24-240mm, F3.1-6.3) and still stay connected and productive," he explained.
As the world's first "camera-specialised smartphone," the Galaxy K zoom is designed "to offer the same range of capabilities as a professional camera." Armed with a 10x optical zoom that retracts into its remarkably slim body and a 20.7 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, the Galaxy K zoom captures crisp, sharp images, as well as Full HD videos at 60p, even when zoomed in.
The smartphone with a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED Display (1280x720) is powered by a hexa core: 1.3GHz Quad-Core + 1.7GHz Dual-Core Processor.
The compact and highly portable Galaxy K zoom, which also features an ergonomic grip that feels soft and comfortable when held, is available at all major retail stores for QR2,099.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders