According to AM Best, the ratings of Solidarity General Takaful reflect its sound level of risk-adjusted capitalisation and niche market profile as a takaful operator in
The ratings benefit from the financial strength of its parent company,
"We are delighted to announce that our flagship subsidiary Solidarity General Takaful has been assigned such high ratings by a reputed and leading international rating agency, AM Best," Solidarity group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu said.
"Established in 2003, Solidarity is the youngest company in the
"With the international recognition and accreditation of our major operating platforms, the group has managed to establish its position as one of the leading industry players in the region, setting it apart from all but a handful of regional market players."
Mr Bseisu attributed this milestone achievement to the solid vision and clear strategies of the group, and the devotion and dedication of Solidarity's management team and staff.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say