The price of the key futures contract for 10-year Japanese government bonds ended Monday morning almost flat amid a dearth of trading cues.
The price of the September contract edged down 0.04 point to 145.39 on the Osaka Exchange.
The benchmark No. 334, 0.6 percent 10-year bond issue, the main yardstick of
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment