The price of the key futures contract for 10-year Japanese government bonds ended Monday morning almost flat amid a dearth of trading cues.
The price of the September contract edged down 0.04 point to 145.39 on the Osaka Exchange.
The benchmark No. 334, 0.6 percent 10-year bond issue, the main yardstick of
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers