Middle East Payment Services (MEPS) has successfully attained the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance Certification and Attestation of Compliance (AoC) for the third consecutive year. Published by the
"Being granted this accreditation for the third consecutive year underscores our commitment to providing secure payment services that comply with top quality and efficiency standards, and to safeguarding payment card data globally," said MEPS Chairman, Dr.
MEPS Deputy CEO for Technical and Operations and Primary Representative for MEPS on the PCI SSC Board of Advisors, Izdehar Safarini, said, "This accomplishment further cements our pioneering market standing and helps facilitate the delivery of high quality, secure, trusted and efficient products to the local and regional markets, subsequently protecting consumer interests, enhancing data security and maintaining top standards within the payment industry."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World