"This section deals exclusively with cybercrime and its technical aspects, said Lt. Aati Al-Quraish, spokesperson of police on Saturday.
The Anti-Cybercrime Law was approved by a Royal decree on
Cybercrime is on the rise across the
Consumer cybercrime cost the Kingdom SR2.6 billion in the previous year, according to a survey by
A wide section of Saudi society has been calling for initiating criminal action against personal insults on social networking websites.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps