The new streamlined system is in line with DFTC s mandate to make filming in
The system will provide local production companies with the ability to submit, track and pay for permits online, eliminating the need for in-person visits; whilst location owners will be able to review and approve detailed requests at the click of a button.
In addition, local production companies and location owners will be able to track the status of active requests, track history of previous requests, and save and retrieve filming permit requests.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos