The firm had announced the plan to issue the bonds with a view to shoring up its balance sheet after a couple of years of losses and to pursue acquisition opportunities.
However, it issued a statement last Thursday (19 June) ahead of this week's AGM on 25 June, stating that after considering the matter further and giving "regard to current market conditions and other considerations", its board has decidedd not to pursue the proposed bond issue.
Former Depa CEO and co-founder
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant