Actor and comedian Bill Cosby said he's not interested in a reunion of the Cosby Show because a little too much time has passed.
Cosby disappointed fans with the news Sunday during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session.
"No, thank you," he said, when asked if there would be a reunion in the Huxtables' futures. "Those people are too old now."
He did provide fans with a little insight into what he thinks Cliff and Clair would be up to these days, though.
"He'd be retired. And she would be retired," Cosby wrote. "And right now they would be somewhere in the south of France, and he would be hiding at a bakery in the morning having two croissants and blueberry jam."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row