Actor and comedian Bill Cosby said he's not interested in a reunion of the Cosby Show because a little too much time has passed.
Cosby disappointed fans with the news Sunday during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session.
"No, thank you," he said, when asked if there would be a reunion in the Huxtables' futures. "Those people are too old now."
He did provide fans with a little insight into what he thinks Cliff and Clair would be up to these days, though.
"He'd be retired. And she would be retired," Cosby wrote. "And right now they would be somewhere in the south of France, and he would be hiding at a bakery in the morning having two croissants and blueberry jam."
Copyright 2014 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street