"We are not short of funds," Ito said at a general shareholders' meeting in
The company will secure funds by utilizing its internal reserves and financial loans, he added.
Ito said ANA is planning to invest about
The company said at the general shareholders' meeting it decided to buy the planes, many of which will go into service over coming years, to meet expected growing flight demand in line with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Asked about pilot shortages at its wholly owned
Although there is a robust demand for pilots, especially in
In the business year ended in March,
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports