After a board meeting held earlier in June, the Commission has said it will ease the offering of a K22 million loan designed to help cashew nut growers build capacity and boost the industry towards an industrial scale allowing to process large quantities of cashew nuts to be fed into local and export markets.
A senior official of CEEC, said the funding would help in the growth of about 2.7 million new trees, which would see the industry expand and promote the export market.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia