During the launch at Eurosatory, it exhibits Cyber Picture checks for anomalies in radar data which could indicate cyber attacks or electronic attacks.
The system uses individual monitoring units dubbed the RadBox by Thales, launched last year, which operate together to form the Cybair Picture package. We are the only company offering this type of product, she said.
As per Aguero, a product to spot the consequences of hacking was necessary because tools to stop hackers from getting into a radar network could not be relied upon, We cannot rely on virus checking; hackers are always one step ahead, she said. Nobody is strong enough to stop attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders