The ManageIQ community brings together developers, service providers, systems integrators, researchers and users to collaborate and drive innovation in the management of OpenStack and open hybrid clouds. ManageIQ offers hybrid cloud governance and automation capabilities, as well as the ability to build development and test clouds based on OpenStack and other virtualization platforms as users look to move toward a private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) architecture. Users now have more choice to automate and orchestrate their hybrid cloud workloads on OpenStack, Amazon, KVM,
In addition to automating a broad set of hybrid cloud workloads, ManageIQ has significant benefits for developers and administrators exploring the world of DevOps. Instead of separately targeting multiple platforms, an open hybrid platform facilitates access to DevOps with a single interface and API for resource utilization and chargebacks across all cloud platforms. The ManageIQ community expects to enhance these capabilities for open hybrid cloud management and integrate contributions as the community grows.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant