Matrox Imaging has released Design Assistant 4 (DA 4) flow-chart-based, hardware-independent machine-vision software that enables users to easily deploy inspection projects to any PC with GigE Vision or USB3 Vision cameras.
It is built for demanding vision applications in sectors like automotive manufacturing, consumer products production, electronics assembly, food and beverage production, medical device manufacturing, logistics, pharmaceutical production and semiconductor fabrication.
Available now, DA 4 is incorporated with Matrox Iris GT smart cameras, pre-installed on specific SKUs of Matrox 4Sight GPm industrial computers, and available separately for use with generic PCs with GigE Vision or USB3 Vision cameras.
It can be bought for a limited period at a special introductory price by calling a Matrox Imaging representative. DA 4 can also be availed as a free upgrade for registered DA users with valid maintenance subscriptions.
Those interested can request an assessment copy of DA 4 on the Matrox Imaging website.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire