Labelmaster, a supplier of solutions for hazardous material transport compliance, revealed a set of SAP integration tools for its Dangerous Goods Information System (DGIS) software.
This software solution pulls off compliance with hazardous material trade regulations and it is utilized by thousands of clients to get the safety and compliance risks comprised in transporting hazardous materials and to drive efficiencies in the shipping process.
Integrating with SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software, makes perfect sense given the demand from our customers, said
Many companies implement manual processes to manage hazardous materials, which drive up costs as well as risk, said
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel