The privately held Tail-f Systems would be purchased by
Tail-f, is known for its multi-vendor configuration management and network automation software. The Tail-f Network Control System (NCS) offers a single network-wide interface to all network devices and all network applications and services, as well as a common modeling language and datastore for both services and devices. Engineers can utilize NCS to gain fine-grained control over multi-vendor equipment using a single tool.
The Tail-f ConfD software for on-device management offers automatic rendering of all northbound interfaces. It implements the NETCONF protocol and YANG modeling language.
The purchase of Tail-f accelerates its cloud virtualization strategy while supporting its commitment to open standards, architectures, and multi-vendor environments. With Tail-f s network service orchestration technology,
Tail-f employees will join
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World