The privately held Tail-f Systems would be purchased by
Tail-f, is known for its multi-vendor configuration management and network automation software. The Tail-f Network Control System (NCS) offers a single network-wide interface to all network devices and all network applications and services, as well as a common modeling language and datastore for both services and devices. Engineers can utilize NCS to gain fine-grained control over multi-vendor equipment using a single tool.
The Tail-f ConfD software for on-device management offers automatic rendering of all northbound interfaces. It implements the NETCONF protocol and YANG modeling language.
The purchase of Tail-f accelerates its cloud virtualization strategy while supporting its commitment to open standards, architectures, and multi-vendor environments. With Tail-f s network service orchestration technology,
Tail-f employees will join
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs