The EBRD is extending up to 5 million loan to Goranovic d.o.o. Niksic, one of the largest meat producers and processors in
The project was signed in
In parallel with the EBRD financing, Societe Generale Montenegro will provide a loan of 3 million for working capital needs.
The loan will strengthen the company s competitiveness in
The EBRD also provides technical support for the development of sales growth strategy (including marketing and distribution), improvements to profitability and working capital management.
Financing for this project comes under the EBRD s Local Enterprise Facility (LEF) of up to 405 million. The LEF is a programme combining finance and technical assistance, focused on strengthening the private sector by providing long-term financing for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Balkans,
The EBRD is pleased to support economic diversification of the agribusiness sector in
Goranovic sees the Bank as a strong potential partner for achieving sustainable development. We are looking into expanding our business and becoming a regional player. This is why having a long-term partner of the EBRD s calibre working across the region is very important for us, said Goranovic CEO and co-owner,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare