Nyva will use the loan proceeds to finance its current pig breeding operations by establishing two new farms. EBRD s financing will also support the expansion of Nyva s meat processing facilities and grain storages, increase of its land holdings and purchase of modern agricultural machinery.
The project is consistent with the EBRD strategy of supporting Ukrainian agribusiness projects with high added value and promoting the best international farming techniques. The project will enable Nyva to become one of the national benchmarks for environmental standards and for the highest standards of animal welfare and biological safety.
The deal is part of the EBRD s operational response in
The EBRD is the largest financial investor in
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge