Nyva will use the loan proceeds to finance its current pig breeding operations by establishing two new farms. EBRD s financing will also support the expansion of Nyva s meat processing facilities and grain storages, increase of its land holdings and purchase of modern agricultural machinery.
The project is consistent with the EBRD strategy of supporting Ukrainian agribusiness projects with high added value and promoting the best international farming techniques. The project will enable Nyva to become one of the national benchmarks for environmental standards and for the highest standards of animal welfare and biological safety.
The deal is part of the EBRD s operational response in
The EBRD is the largest financial investor in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy