Nyva will use the loan proceeds to finance its current pig breeding operations by establishing two new farms. EBRD s financing will also support the expansion of Nyva s meat processing facilities and grain storages, increase of its land holdings and purchase of modern agricultural machinery.
The project is consistent with the EBRD strategy of supporting Ukrainian agribusiness projects with high added value and promoting the best international farming techniques. The project will enable Nyva to become one of the national benchmarks for environmental standards and for the highest standards of animal welfare and biological safety.
The deal is part of the EBRD s operational response in
The EBRD is the largest financial investor in
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs