Syz & Co has introduced a fund which intends to offer a absolute return through a credit strategy combining European corporate bonds and flexible hedging of market exposure.
It had 20m in assets under management and an ongoing charges figure of 1.4% for retail investors and 1.25% for institutional investors at its launch on 30 May.
The company said the fund is a so-called NewCITS product, which takes advantage of the changes in the European UCITS standard to propose an unconventional strategy that effectively meets investors expectations".
It said that the fund will take advantage of the opportunities provided by the expanding European corporate bond market, which currently contains 2.2bn of outstanding corporate bonds and loans. It is hoped that the fund will take advantage of under-valued and poorly understood bonds.
The company added that the fund will use a bottom up approach, where the portfolio should number between 30 and 40 positions in credit instruments of European companies and financial institutions at any given time.
Syz & Co's
The 600m SICAV, managed by
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant