The bank aims to raise its retail banking customers by 1 million during FY 2014/2015
The National Bank of
On the sidelines of a conference workshop on Saturday held in
NBE had 4 million retail banking customers during FY 2013/2014, and the bank aims to raise that number to 5 million during FY 2014/2015.
NBE’s retail banking portfolio represents around 20% of the total activity on the market, and “the bank is working to increase its portfolio to
NBE is the largest state-owned bank. It works to stimulate the market, according to Hegazy, who said retail banking is not about credit cards alone, but rather something that pushes economic growth by maintaining employment, increasing living standards and preserving manufacturers, all of which increases gross national product.
The retail banking sector is working on distributing the bank’s risk, but the sector is exhausted, he said, and this is what makes fees high.
According to Hegazy,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast