The bank aims to raise its retail banking customers by 1 million during FY 2014/2015
The National Bank of
On the sidelines of a conference workshop on Saturday held in
NBE had 4 million retail banking customers during FY 2013/2014, and the bank aims to raise that number to 5 million during FY 2014/2015.
NBE’s retail banking portfolio represents around 20% of the total activity on the market, and “the bank is working to increase its portfolio to
NBE is the largest state-owned bank. It works to stimulate the market, according to Hegazy, who said retail banking is not about credit cards alone, but rather something that pushes economic growth by maintaining employment, increasing living standards and preserving manufacturers, all of which increases gross national product.
The retail banking sector is working on distributing the bank’s risk, but the sector is exhausted, he said, and this is what makes fees high.
According to Hegazy,
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women