The bank aims to raise its retail banking customers by 1 million during FY 2014/2015
The National Bank of
On the sidelines of a conference workshop on Saturday held in
NBE had 4 million retail banking customers during FY 2013/2014, and the bank aims to raise that number to 5 million during FY 2014/2015.
NBE’s retail banking portfolio represents around 20% of the total activity on the market, and “the bank is working to increase its portfolio to
NBE is the largest state-owned bank. It works to stimulate the market, according to Hegazy, who said retail banking is not about credit cards alone, but rather something that pushes economic growth by maintaining employment, increasing living standards and preserving manufacturers, all of which increases gross national product.
The retail banking sector is working on distributing the bank’s risk, but the sector is exhausted, he said, and this is what makes fees high.
According to Hegazy,
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges