Voluntary ex ante transparency notice: third-party maintenance and associated applications prison ("tma ap") benefits.
The direction of the
In this context, the functional "management of the prisoner" area covers five applications to be considered on application maintenance:
- Computerized management of Inmates (GDE) for prison site (185 to
- The national register of detainees (NDF) and its associated data center application to locate the establishment of an inmate incarcerated and produce statistics on population
- The central management of the prison population (GCPP) and regional management of the prison population (GRPP) applications that allow the central government and interregional directions Prison Service (DISP) to manage assignments and transfers of prisoners,
- Prison infocentre, information system for the control and decision support to particular to assess the actions and policies implemented by the Ministry,
- The "national base aegis" application (BNG) obtained by replication "over the water" of all production sites Gide and serves as a first step, basic "source" in the data center prison.
The objective of this contract is to provide third-party maintenance functional area shown here.
Total final value of contract(s): 4 930
Contractor name :
Contractor address : 145 boulevard
Implementing agency : MinistÈre de la justice
13 place VendÔme
For the attention of: Monsieur le chef de dÉpartement AVR
75042 Paris Cedex 01
Telephone: +33 153007649
Fax: +33 155342321
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.justice.gouv.fr
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Url : http://www.gfi.fr/index.php
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges