The popularity of mobile devices has grown exponentially, we can not get enough of our personal technology whether its Smartphones, Phablets or Tablets we are a nation of tech-lovers and with the ever increasing availability and speeds of mobile internet, more of us are shopping on the go. The question is, which are the most popular mobile devices as used by the deal savvy consumers?
10. M7 One (Data usage - 0.44%)
In at number ten, this flagship phone was released
9. Kindle Fire HD 7 (Data usage - 0.48%)
This device is the latest member of the fire family which have sold an estimated 8 million units.
8. Galaxy SIII Mini (Data usage - 0.59%)
This smaller version of the SIII was released in
7. Galaxy Tab 2 (Data usage - 0.67%)
Released in 2012, the Tab 2 was the leading model in the Tab range.
6. Galaxy SII (Data usage - 0.98%)
Sales reaching 30 million since launching in
5. Nexus 7 (Data usage - 1.14%)
4. Galaxy S III (Data usage - 3.37%)
3. Galaxy S IV (Data usage - 3.48%)
2. iPhone (Data usage - 29%)
The second most popular device sold 3 million units within the first 3 days.
1. iPad (Data usage - 41.65%)
This device has sold 170 million units to date since launching in
Although it is reported the Galaxy range combined boasts a 30% market share of the mobile phone Industry (Q2 of 2013. source:BGR), the Ipad accounts for 41.65% of this usage data. What does this tell us about the shopping habits of Ipad Users?
http://www.BuzzCouponCodes.com are one of the world's largest deal and voucher code websites, operating globally in 22 countries they have over 60,000 registered online retailers.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers