It inked an agreement with the Government for the four-year project to help the country make a favourable policy environment and reach its energy efficiency potential.
The cash will be used to upgrade about 75 public facilities in the nation, including hospitals and schools as well as street lighting across the nation.
The Bank said, The project will also focus on improving the institutional framework supporting the creation of sustainable energy financing mechanisms as well as public campaign to promote energy efficiency.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married