Preliminary estimates indicate a record-breaking 9,000 industry professionals participated in Asian Attractions Expo (AAE) 2014, the premier international conference and exhibition for the attractions industry in the
The estimated total number of registered participants (9,000) represents an increase of more than 67 percent compared to the 2013 Expo in
The sold-out exhibition floor featured new products and innovative services from 325 companies representing 33 countries and regions. The exhibits covered approximately 9,100 net square meters of space, which was an increase of more than 30 percent over the 2013 Expo.
Total attendance at the Expo education programs, seminars, institutes, tours, and networking events exceeded 2,500.
"Business is booming in
Commenting on the education program, IAAPA Vice President of Asia-Pacific Andrew Lee said, "The education conference is always an important reason many people participate in Asian Attractions Expo. As the industry grows in the region, so does demand for attractions industry-focused professional development. IAAPA helps fulfill that need through the AAE education conference and by producing other learning opportunities around
Asian Attractions Expo 2014: By the Numbers
* 325 companies from 33 countries and regions displayed new and innovative products on 9,100 net square meters of space, the largest exhibition floor in the Expo's history.
* 6,500 qualified buyers met with industry suppliers, attended education sessions, and participated in networking events to discover new ideas and learn about the important trends in the industry.
* Attendance at the education conference seminars was approximately 1,200.
* More than 300 people attended the Leadership Breakfast featuring a keynote address from
* Two-hundred-eighty-five (285) people participated in tours of Forbidden City,
* Approximately 400 people attended the Opening Ceremony where officials addressed the growth of both the industry and the Expo.
* More than 400 people made new business connections and exchanged information on industry trends and hot topics during the Opening Reception at the
The Platinum sponsors for Asian Attractions Expo 2014 were the
Asian Attractions Expo 2015 will be held at the
[Category: Entertainment Industry]
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140621-30FurigayJane-4774728 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays