During her visit, Honda met with government representatives, banks, and private sector entities to share knowledge on investment prospects and MIGA's risk-mitigation instruments.
"The Kuwaiti investment community has been active in a number of regions," said Honda. "We are here to say we can support investors, private equity funds, and banks so that they can more confidently enter challenging environments and provide a powerful example for others to follow."
CC AutoTriage14sp-140621-30FurigayJane-4774179 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids