During her visit, Honda met with government representatives, banks, and private sector entities to share knowledge on investment prospects and MIGA's risk-mitigation instruments.
"The Kuwaiti investment community has been active in a number of regions," said Honda. "We are here to say we can support investors, private equity funds, and banks so that they can more confidently enter challenging environments and provide a powerful example for others to follow."
CC AutoTriage14sp-140621-30FurigayJane-4774179 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays