NNA - The annual International Arab Banking Summit (IABS) titled "Transitions in the World Economy" for 2014 kicked off its conference on Friday in
The Lebanese Economy Minister
The Summit is the annual international platform for ministers, governors of central banks, leading bankers, decision-makers and representatives of public and private sectors from various continents to meet and discuss issues of concern to the international banking community and wider world economy.
The International Arab Banking Summit is a platform for representatives of the public and private sectors, as well as leading bankers, to meet and discuss issues of utmost concern to the
The Summit, through its plenary panel discussions, will focus on shaping some ideas within the recent developments, about new areas of partnering which could put the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio