NNA - The annual International Arab Banking Summit (IABS) titled "Transitions in the World Economy" for 2014 kicked off its conference on Friday in
The Lebanese Economy Minister
The Summit is the annual international platform for ministers, governors of central banks, leading bankers, decision-makers and representatives of public and private sectors from various continents to meet and discuss issues of concern to the international banking community and wider world economy.
The International Arab Banking Summit is a platform for representatives of the public and private sectors, as well as leading bankers, to meet and discuss issues of utmost concern to the
The Summit, through its plenary panel discussions, will focus on shaping some ideas within the recent developments, about new areas of partnering which could put the
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges