Bonds for a nominal amount of 94 million, representing 13.4% of the outstanding bonds, were presented and accepted for repurchase. The principal amount of this bond will thus be reduced to 606 million, the company stated.
The company also said that, It plans to realize approximately 200 million of early repayments of bank debt. These transactions enable the group to lengthen its debt maturity profile while benefiting from favorable market conditions.
Chairman and CEO Alexandre de Juniac said,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe