The exchange said that "AccessBank" OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds worth 10 Million manats will be placed at "
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The yearly rate of bonds will be 9 percent, with a turnover period of one year, begining from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every 3 months. "
AccessBank was formed to provide financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100% property of 6 international financial institutions:
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges