The exchange said that "AccessBank" OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds worth 10 Million manats will be placed at "
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The yearly rate of bonds will be 9 percent, with a turnover period of one year, begining from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every 3 months. "
AccessBank was formed to provide financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100% property of 6 international financial institutions:
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya