The exchange said that "AccessBank" OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds worth 10 Million manats will be placed at "
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The yearly rate of bonds will be 9 percent, with a turnover period of one year, begining from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every 3 months. "
AccessBank was formed to provide financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100% property of 6 international financial institutions:
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree