The yen declined to a 2-day low of 102.05 against the greenback, and 94.27 against Canadian dollar, which is its weakest since
The yen dipped to 174.08 against the Sterling, its lowest so far in this year.
The yen fell to a session's low of 138.88 against euro, compared to yesterday's close of 138.69. The yen eased to 114.13 against the franc from an early high of 113.94.
On the downside, the yen is likely to find support around 102.5 against the greenback, 140.00 against the euro, 175.00 against the pound, 115.00 against the franc and 95.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays