ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19062014 - Further to Woodside's announcement on
Shell's holding in Woodside is now 13.6% of Woodside's issued capital.
In conjunction with this sell-down Woodside intends to buy-back 78.3 million shares currently held by Shell for
The selective buy-back is subject to approval by Woodside shareholders (excluding Shell and its associates) at an Extraordinary General Meeting that is scheduled to take place in
Subject to completion of the selective buy-back, Shell's holding would reduce to 4.5% of Woodside's issued capital.
An overview of the selective buy-back is provided in Woodside's ASX announcement on
Tel: +61 8 9348 5995
Tel: +61 8 9348 6214
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records