"The Internet must continue to remain free and open, allowing for the connectivity of devices and access to information," TIA President
The letter also drew attention to evidence previously released by TIA that underscores the negative impact of reclassifying the Internet under the Communications Act as a Title II telecommunications service.
To read TIA's letter, click . herehttp://www.tiaonline.org/sites/default/files/pages/TIA%20Open%20Internet%20House%20Jud%20letter%2006%2018%2014.pdf [Category: Telecommunications]
TNS 24HariCha-140620-30FurigayJane-4773806 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down