The controversial series examines the marketing myths created around language-learner aspirations and software being viewed as an all-inclusive, one-stop solution to learning a new language, as compared to the actual benefits and limitations of using language-learning software by individuals, and users from schools and organizations.
The series is written by The Flashcard's chief contributor and editor
The Flashcard has a digital-learning technology focus and provides insights, news, events and resources related to the learning and the teaching of new languages.
The Flashcard also welcomes guest blogger proposals, press releases and event announcements related to language education for possible publication.
Guest blogger proposals, press releases and event notices should be in the body of an e-mail. The subject line should include GUEST POST, PRESS RELEASE or EVENT NOTICE (ALL CAPS) at the beginning. E-mails with attachments will be rejected. Submit proposals to: theflashcard (at) topics-ent (dot) com.
Gibb and guest blogger opinions on The Flashcard will be their own and not official commentary of
ABOUT TOPICS ENTERTAINMENT
TOPICS is now offering Instant Immersion™ VT (http://www.instantimmersion-vt.com) second language e-learning solutions directly to schools, businesses and other enterprise customers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11961500.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays