“With government audits and fines growing steadily, it’s never been more important to have a strong process in place to manage the mandatory Form I-9 process,” said
The new Form I-9 solution also supports an increasingly dispersed workforce with two features that allow organizations to quickly on-board employees even when they are remote: an extensive network of more than 12,000 notary experts across the U.S. can help employees complete and certify Section Two of the form, while mobile capabilities make it easy to capture signatures digitally with a mouse or even a finger.
In Booth 2645, SterlingBackcheck will also demonstrate its powerful and exclusive employee monitoring service, Employee Risk Alerts. Employee Risk Alerts enable companies to maintain a safe and secure workforce that is compliant with their own or industry standards.
These new offerings are a testament to SterlingBackcheck’s continued commitment to innovation and excellence, and to providing clients with world-class, full-service background screening support.
SterlingBackcheck is one of the largest background check companies in the world. Led by founder
SterlingBackcheck is a trademark of
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays