The placing price was at a discount of 3.8% to the company's closing share price on Thursday.
The placing is conditional on, among other things, approval by the company's shareholders at its general meeting on
"Capital will be selectively allocated to those opportunities that are expected to generate the highest sustainable returns for the group,"
Arbuthnot Latham & Co is a small private bank based in Moorgate in the
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million