The declaration provides federal loan assistance for certain Private Non-Profit Organizations (PNP) that do not provide critical services of a governmental nature. These entities are eligible to apply for low interest rate disaster loans.
The disaster declaration now covers the following
PNP organizations may borrow up to
The SBA also offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet working capital needs, such as ongoing operating expenses to PNP organizations of all sizes. Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance is available regardless of whether the organization suffered any physical property damage.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the
The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is
TNS 30BautistaJude 140621-4774204 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy