Savannah previously paused the draw down of funds from the facility on
At that time, it said it had drawn down
Savannah said Friday that the ability to pause draw downs underscored "the flexibility of the facility agreement", and reiterated that it had the right to terminate the facility at any time on the payment of a "modest termination fee."
Shares in Savannah were trading up 2.9% at
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2