ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19062014 -
The sale announced on 6 May this year, is expected to complete by the end of 2014.
Today's announcement coincides with an investor briefing at which
During the briefing, the following information will be provided:
.Group guidance confirmed for 2014 and 2015
.Group capital expenditure driven towards 4% of underlying revenue over 3-5 years from the FY13 figure of 4.9%
.Current expectations for Trent deliveries to exceed 4,000 engines by 2023
.The Group continues to target a credit rating of between A- and A+
Today's investor presentation will be webcast at
A further investor briefing will be held in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border