ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19062014 -
The sale announced on 6 May this year, is expected to complete by the end of 2014.
Today's announcement coincides with an investor briefing at which
During the briefing, the following information will be provided:
.Group guidance confirmed for 2014 and 2015
.Group capital expenditure driven towards 4% of underlying revenue over 3-5 years from the FY13 figure of 4.9%
.Current expectations for Trent deliveries to exceed 4,000 engines by 2023
.The Group continues to target a credit rating of between A- and A+
Today's investor presentation will be webcast at
A further investor briefing will be held in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border