The funding was awarded to three WIT projects to develop commercially relevant innovations.
According to Prof
The researchers and projects funded at the Institute in the areas of ICT and engineering are:
Researchers in WIT have substantial experience in coordinating projects and securing funding at national and EU level, with the Institute securing over
In working with local SMEs, the Institute plays a significant role in the South-East region's economic development by creating an eco-system of research, industry and entrepreneurship. WIT also encompasses a purpose-built centre for commercialisation and business incubation in its ArcLabs facility, as well as dedicated research support and technology transfer offices.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140621-4774198 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted