President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov and President of South Korea Park Geun-hye visited Samarkand on
The two leaders visited Observatory and
Afterwards, she got acquainted with the
In addition, Park Geun-hye visited Amir Timur Mausoleum of the Asian conqueror Tamerlane.
The sides reached mutually beneficial agreements on interstate, intergovernmental and interdepartmental levels. The documents signed are expected to contribute to further development of strategic partnership between
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges