This webinar is aimed at improving the end-users' understanding of pre-clinical in vivo inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) models, addressing issues associated with the various models currently available. The presenter, Dr.
This webinar will review some of the models in use and discuss current practice when running pre-clinical models for IBD drug development at
• The pros and cons of each model
• Historical data relating to disease reproducibility
• Performance of reference items / clinical standards
• A summary of typical study designs employed for each model
For more information or to register for this webinar, visit: Pre-clinical Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Models.
To learn more, visit http://www.epistem.co.uk.
Xtalks, powered by
To learn more about Xtalks, visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11949184.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays