This webinar is aimed at improving the end-users' understanding of pre-clinical in vivo inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) models, addressing issues associated with the various models currently available. The presenter, Dr.
This webinar will review some of the models in use and discuss current practice when running pre-clinical models for IBD drug development at
• The pros and cons of each model
• Historical data relating to disease reproducibility
• Performance of reference items / clinical standards
• A summary of typical study designs employed for each model
For more information or to register for this webinar, visit: Pre-clinical Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Models.
To learn more, visit http://www.epistem.co.uk.
Xtalks, powered by
To learn more about Xtalks, visit http://xtalks.com.
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 352
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11949184.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention