A review mission of the IMF headed by Jafferey Frank is currently visiting
Dar said that the government intends to revive the economy which was why in the recently announced Federal Budget development spending has been increase significantly.
Finance ministry sources said that possibility of securing a fresh loan worth
Sources said that if the talks were not materialized with the IMF then the government would make efforts to obtain a 'Letter of Comfort' from IMF which would make it easier to secure loans from other international lenders like the
It is pertinent to mention that
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply