The facility is expected to strengthen community-based resilience capacity, and provide support for risk assessment and early warning systems in
A statement from the
"It is critical that these cities are able to face these significant challenges, and prepare for potential natural disasters and climate change."
The statement noted that the Oyo State Government had requested the
It maintained that the project will establish early warning and flood response actions and will also finance the rehabilitation of
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up